Re: Solaris 8/SPARC bootstrap broken building 64-bit libgcc

> Because I got really, really sick of my scripts working everywhere except
> Solaris, thanks to the weird non-standard command-line options and
> semantic behavior of the traditional Solaris tools.

Then install Linux ;-)

> One sentence more can't hurt...

Yes, but I'm afraid that it might confuse the reader, given that you pointed
out that /usr/bin/ksh is nothing else than /usr/xpg4/bin/sh.

But I might be underestimating your skills as a technical writer, so maybe we
can agree about a way of formulating it.

--
Eric Botcazou