This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed new target maintainers
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 09 Jul 2003 11:05:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Proposed new target maintainers
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 22:27, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On 17 Jun 2003, Eric Christopher wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 18:48, Eric Christopher wrote:
> > > > frv: No maintainer has come forward yet.
> > >
> > > I'm looking into this here. :)
> > In my quest of taking over unloved ports I'll take this one too unless
> > anyone has an objection?
> If you're still of that mind, can you make it build and revive
> sim/ support? It would sure help testing if it could work as
> per simtest-howto.html.
I'll take a look.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>