This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed new target maintainers
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:27:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Proposed new target maintainers
On 17 Jun 2003, Eric Christopher wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 18:48, Eric Christopher wrote:
> > > frv: No maintainer has come forward yet.
> > I'm looking into this here. :)
> In my quest of taking over unloved ports I'll take this one too unless
> anyone has an objection?
If you're still of that mind, can you make it build and revive
sim/ support? It would sure help testing if it could work as