Re: Minor Documentation Problems

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Ranjit Mathew wrote:

The affiliations of some of the Steering Committee
members at:
 http://gcc.gnu.org/steering.html
are either slightly dated or not there.

For example, doesn't Per Bothner work for Apple now?

I work for Apple, but I'm not an Apple employee. Apple pays me to work on Gcc, but I currently have part-time non-employee status (at my preference), so listing an Apple affiliation would not be appropriate at this time.

While I list pbothner@apple.com in my ChangeLog entries for work that Apple has paid for, per@bothner.com remains my preferred email address.

However, I have not been a Brainfood employee for 18 months, so that should definitely be fixed.

I changed it to not list any company at all.
--
	--Per Bothner