This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris 8/SPARC bootstrap broken building 64-bit libgcc
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>, Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Jul 2003 07:29:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: Solaris 8/SPARC bootstrap broken building 64-bit libgcc
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
> > The differences can be significant, as evidenced by a late fix prior to
> > releasing 3.3. (Of course we wouldn't like to introduce regressions on
> > any release, but in practice it's becoming difficult to support anything
> > prior to 2.7 now.
> Mark, how about updating sparc-sun-solaris2.7 to sparc-sun-solaris2.8?
That makes sense to me!
> I agree that this looks like a god idea.
Well, good at least. :-)
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>