Re: Minor Documentation Problems

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> The affiliations of some of the Steering Committee
> members at:
>
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/steering.html
>
> are either slightly dated or not there.
>
> For example, doesn't Per Bothner work for Apple now?

Per, should we change that?

No.  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-02/msg01906.html

> Gerald was (is?) at the Vienna University of Technology.

Affiliated, but not employed any longer.

(I'll see about adding my temporary affiliation.)

> And Kaveh at Rutgers?

I believe that's an old account of his, similiar to my tuwien.ac.at
one that I'm still using a lot.

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/