This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor Documentation Problems
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>,Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>,"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:31:00 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Minor Documentation Problems
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> The affiliations of some of the Steering Committee
> members at:
> are either slightly dated or not there.
> For example, doesn't Per Bothner work for Apple now?
Per, should we change that?
> Isn't Jim Wilson at Red Hat?
> Gerald was (is?) at the Vienna University of Technology.
Affiliated, but not employed any longer.
(I'll see about adding my temporary affiliation.)
> And Kaveh at Rutgers?
I believe that's an old account of his, similiar to my tuwien.ac.at
one that I'm still using a lot.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/