This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ defect reports: how to behave
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: Giovanni Bajo <giovannibajo at libero dot it>, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Jul 2003 10:00:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ defect reports: how to behave
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <70BB7D8C-AF10-11D7-BD82-000393B2ABA2@apple.com>
Matt Austern <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > I don't mind either way. If there is consensus about implementing
| > both TC1
| > and WP defect reports into -std=c++98, I'll prepare a little patch for
| > standards.texi specifying this. I would like to hear a comment from
| > a C++
| > maintainer though.
| I'm not a C++ maintainer, but I do attend standards committee meetings
| regularly. My advice is to incorporate TC1 defect reports only.