This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch format
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 16:41:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: patch format
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Since the latter is much more readable and more widely used in other
> projects, I wanted to check if it's ok to use it despite what the
> current documentation for contributions says.
It ultimately depends upon the patch itself. Some patches are really
unreadable with -u.