This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cleanups for the m68k backend
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 16:25:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cleanups for the m68k backend
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bernardo Innocenti <email@example.com> writes:
> I've noticed that in gcc/config/m68k/ there are still several
> dead blocks of code depending on the CRDS preprocessor symbol.
Andreas Schwab fixed those yesterday:
2003-07-05 Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/m68k/m68k.c: Remove code protected by CRDS.
* config/m68k/m68k.md: Likewise.
Or did he miss some?
> This symbol is not defined anywhere since the 'm68k-crds-unos*'
> target has been depreceated in gcc 3.4. Is it ok to post a
> patch removing all this dead code?
I would say yes if there's still a need for this.
Andreas Jaeger, email@example.com, http://www.suse.de/~aj
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, 90429 Nürnberg, Germany
GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126