This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
Zack Weinberg wrote:-
> Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk> writes:
>
> > We really want
> >
> > if (fortran)
> > result = -1;
> >
> > but we don't have such a flag. I've no good ideas I'm afraid.
>
> if (-E switch) result = -1;
Yes, that should work given that -E is passed first by the driver.
I was going to suggest re-introducing -lang-fortran, but I prefer your
idea.
Neil.
- References:
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.
- Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.