This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.2 build problem in the java area
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, GCC Hackers <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:05:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.2 build problem in the java area
>>>>> Andrew Haley writes:
Andrew> But who might know what else __EXTENSIONS__ might do? I suppose we
Andrew> could "#ifdef __solaris" or somesuch.
Maybe __EXTENSIONS__ needs to be added to CPLUSPLUS_CPP_SPEC for