Re: 2 new regression on darwin6.1

Expect bugs don't seem to be the cause of this, which is great, but just for background...

There were some kernel bugs that were causing expect to hang waiting for a program that exited. One bug caused wait to sometimes not return when the program died, this one was fixed in Jaguar. Another caused loss of output from a program that had died (when the program was killed the output buffers were not being flushed or something). This one can be worked around by judicious sleep's before exit (I think the folks here hacked around it this way in gcc - Stan or somebody would know more). It is also fixed, but not in a released kernel.

With these two fixes, expect now seems to run both the gcc & gdb testsuites well on X. Actually, gdb was only hit by the former bug, so its testsuite runs fine on straight Jaguar.

Jim