Re: in memorial to the autobuild regression checker

 > From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
 >
 > My understanding is that we're setting up to revive this at Apple.
 > Stan
 >
 >  > Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
 >  >
 >  > A moment of silence, please.
 >  >
 >  > As of today, there has been no auto-magic regression testing for a
 >  > month.

I'm glad Apple is doing that, thank you.  However I really think we
should widen the number of automatic testers.

We should put the necessary scripts in the contrib directory, add
idiot proof instructions and call for volunteers to provide native and
simulator auto-cron builds.  We can have a signup page to avoid
duplicates.

IMHO, the automatic checker has clearly proven valuable, its too
important to put all our eggs in one basket, no pun intended. :-)

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu