Re: Still getting phantom unsub requests issued.

<<Will the jerk or jerks who keep trying to unsub me from this list because
they can't figure out how to get themseleves off please stop. If you can
fashion a request for me then you must be able to figure out how to do it
for yourselves, just go do it.

The other day I sent some private email intended to be helpful, quoting
the unsubscribe line to someone and sure enough, they tried to unsubscribe
me twice :-)

Reminds me of the world war one story where the sample recruitment
form was filled in for "John Smith", and something like 1 in 20 recruits
filled in the form copying this name!