This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure on sparc-unknown-netbsdelf1.5W
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: aaronl at vitelus dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:59:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure on sparc-unknown-netbsdelf1.5W
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
I'll take a look at this ... I haven't done a bootstrap on the SPARC
in a while.
...it could be a problem with the old old old binutils you're using
(NetBSD 1.6 is using 2.11.2, and I generally test with the bleeding
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>