This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible GPL violation?
- From: Fredrik Persson <frepe at bredband dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:03:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Possible GPL violation?
- References: <200208281716.KAA09551@atrus.synopsys.com>
I've done that. The FSF "GPL violation dept." (or whatever it may be called)
had been in contact with these guys before and they (OpenTV) were not very
cooperative. They've promised to work with me if the situation doesn't
I'm thinking; don't get mad, get even. I may put this stuff on sourceforge if
I get it.
Or... emailing it to the gcc core team may be a better idea.
On Wednesday 28 August 2002 19.16, Joe Buck wrote:
> Please see the web page
> and if after reading that page you believe there is a violation,
> contact the FSF at the address it gives. The FSF vigorously enforces
> the GPL on software it owns (such as GCC), though in most cases they just
> work with the violator to correct the problem.