This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ ABI Issues
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:49:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++ ABI Issues
On Tuesday, August 27, 2002, at 09:49 AM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
--On Monday, August 26, 2002 08:28:38 PM -0700 Benjamin Kosnik
I propose that we fix G++ to match the ABI, but that we issue
about classes whose layout has changed from GCC 3.2.
If we are going to fix G++, we also have to decide how urgently to do
Based on the very clear consensus from the various distributors, I'm
going to implement patches today that add the warnings and
I hope there will be an option to disable warnings.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com