This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada and x86_64
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:09:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada and x86_64
- References: <10208262041.AA28875@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 04:41:39PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Does this mean that Ada is basically broken on any 64bit architecture
> not having TImode arithmetics?
> It means TImode arithmetic is required. But why isn't it present on such
It is. THere was just problem with libgcc2 not producing the libcalls.
I've sent patch for this in separate mail.