This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: namespace-invasive CPP built-ins
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 02 07:02:10 EDT
- Subject: Re: namespace-invasive CPP built-ins
> SUBTARGET_LANGUAGE_CPP_BUILTINS perhaps?
> I guess the question now is: "Which OSs want it?" :-) I know that
> NetBSD does *not*, and that OSF/1 *does* (and IRIX, for MIPS), but
> I don't know about Linux or the others...
I think Kenner is the man to ask (I think it was he who explained
the reason for said macros)...
Not that I can recall, though it's certainly possible.