This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada and x86_64
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: dje at watson dot ibm dot com, jh at suse dot cz, aj at suse dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:46:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada and x86_64
- References: <20020827035029.6E101F28C9@nile.gnat.com>
On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 11:50:29PM -0400, Robert Dewar wrote:
> The file ??osinte.ads must generally be tailored for each architecture, so you
> need to write a version of this suitable for the x86_64.
Any pointers to other files that needs to be rewriten?