Re: Ada testsuite ?

<<I suspect that ability to pass the executable tests would be enough for
open-source software.

Well of course we want the test suite as complete as possible. A long term
project, which I am doing step by step in the background, is to go through
the ACT test suite and extract those tests which we wrote, and which can
therefore be included in the FSF test suite.