This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Language-independent functions-as-trees representation
- From: Michael S. Zick <mszick at goquest dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:57:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Language-independent functions-as-trees representation
- References: <20020823213517.12843F2D97@nile.gnat.com>
On Friday 23 August 2002 04:35 pm, Robert Dewar wrote:
> But Four thousand million characrters of sourcers is a heck of a lot.
> This is typically a hundred million lines of source. I doubt there are
> any programs in existence where a single compilation requires a hundred
> million lines of source!