This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:53:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: A FrontEnd in C++?
>>You do admit, though, that ACT is not the typical case for GNAT?
Well there are lots of people who have not only completed the build
and cross port (the easy part), but have also ported the entire toolset
and run time library (I am talking about people outside ACT here).
Several GNAT ports were done entirely outside ACT's sphere.