This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.3 Stage 3 Reminder
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Andrew Haley <aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:42:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3 Stage 3 Reminder
On Tuesday, August 13, 2002, at 03:39 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Devang Patel wrote:
I would like to get this in before stage 3 begins.
Is it possible for someone to review this?
Similiar for Devang's patch, which he submitted more than two weeks
before the cut-off date.
I appreciate that you remembered my unreviewed patch.
But frankly speaking, I have no hope that it will be part of GCC 3.3
However I do want it to be included in GCC 3.3, but since I posted
original patch on July 25th (followed by three reminder, one each week)
it has fetched only *one* response. That response is an approval from
Stan as far as Objective-C is concerned, but he asked to wait for
approval from tree.c expert.
"In the beginning the universe was created.
This has widely been regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams