This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: GCC 3.1/3.1.1/3.2(?) bug
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Jason Mancini <jayrusman at hotmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kelledin <kelledin+LFS at skarpsey dot dyndns dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:38:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fwd: GCC 3.1/3.1.1/3.2(?) bug
- References: <F251fHmp2P7uLO65mGj00016ddc@hotmail.com> <20020814062608.GB4751@daikokuya.co.uk>
On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 07:26:08AM +0100, Neil Booth wrote:
> These bugs need to be in GNATS if you want to see them fixed.
But as it happens, this one's already in the test suite.