This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [Mingw-users] Error while building the mingw sh-coff cross compiler
- From: "Rekha Deshmukh" <RekhaD at kpit dot com>
- To: "Danny Smith" <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>,"Nitin Gupta, Noida" <niting at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: <mingw-users at lists dot sourceforge dot net>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:23:18 +0530
- Subject: RE: [Mingw-users] Error while building the mingw sh-coff cross compiler
Thank you for the solution. It worked.
From: Danny Smith [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 11:23 AM
To: Rekha Deshmukh; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Error while building the mingw sh-coff cross
--- Rekha Deshmukh <RekhaD@kpit.com> wrote: > Hi all!
> When observed the erroneous line I found the following sentence is
> _VARIANT_BOOL bool;
> in /usr/<mingw native compiler>/include/objidl.h file where _VARIANT_BOOL is
> typedef to short.
Delete that line. It has been #if O'd out in CVS sources. It causes problems
now because build process include stdbool.h which defines bools as _Bool which
is a standard builtin type.
http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
- Get the best out of your PC!