This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Faster compilation speed
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Noel Yap <yap_noel at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:36:43 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Faster compilation speed
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Noel Yap wrote:
> From what I've heard on this thread, I was under the impression that
> the talk is of improving the C++ front end, but not C.
Simply look at the subject of this thread. The topic is faster
compilation, no matter if C, C++ or whatever else.