Re: g77.f-torture/execute/6367.f

Zack Weinberg wrote:

This test is for a bug in the Fortran I/O library, which has been
there for at least as long as the Fortran compiler has been part of
the official source tree, and is not easy to fix (the relevant code
being a pile of spaghetti and action at a distance).  Can we mark it
XFAIL?
That's nonsense - it has been there since April 19, as you can easily check for yourself.

I'm going to fix this problem as soon as we enter Stage 3 (or when I come back from Vegas - the 162th Fortran committee meeting, whichever is first).

It gives wrong answers, so there's a strong incentive to fix it :-)

Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands