This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dyn-string and cxa_demangle
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Matt Thomas <matt at 3am-software dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:37:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: dyn-string and cxa_demangle
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 01:32:16PM -0700, Matt Thomas wrote:
> So the question is why these objects are not compiled PIC.
A fix was checked in earlier this morning, I believe.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams