This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g++.pt/repo3.C regression between 3.1.1 and 3.2?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "jason at redhat dot com" <jason at redhat dot com>, "nathan at codesourcery dot com" <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:09:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: g++.pt/repo3.C regression between 3.1.1 and 3.2?
--On Tuesday, August 06, 2002 10:49:08 PM +0200 Franz Sirl
On Dienstag, 6. August 2002 22:23, Mark Mitchell wrote:
--On Tuesday, August 06, 2002 10:13:11 PM +0200 Franz Sirl
> On Dienstag, 6. August 2002 21:52, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> >> I believe so. I thought Jason reviewed them.
>> > There were no replies that reached me or the archives.
>> Do you have your original message handy for this one too?
> Uhm, for which one? I don't understand what you are referring too.
The bitfields.C bug.
Ah, silly me.
This probably is just a simple testcase coding problem, I shouldn't have
mentioned it in the 3.2 context.
Thanks; that is indeed harmless.
I think this leaves the version number thing as the sole remaining block
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com