This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: using emit_library_call
- From: Per Fransson <fransson at cs dot lth dot se>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:06:55 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: using emit_library_call
But how do I use those labels in the tree?
Wont't I have to *put* the labels themselves in the tree then?
If yes, how can I put the labels there and get their placement as in the
last mail, i.e. *just* before the store in my example?
/Per
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 11:41:37PM +0200, Per Fransson wrote:
> > Would you still recommend doing it at the tree level?
>
> Yes. You cannot do otherwise, really.
>
>
> r~
>