Re: GCC 3.2 Prerelease

> HJ> I looked at the code. API for strstreambuf is different between 3.2 and
> HJ> 3.3.
>
> 	The strstream reversion patch is "queued" for 3.2.1.

It seems that this is the only issue that anyone has identified that
indicates a 3.2/3.3 ABI incompatibility (as opposed to a regression or
test issue).  If so, maybe this patch should go into 3.2.  (Mark, I know
you've already done a prerelease, sorry to reopen but since ABI stability
is a main goal it might be worth doing if this is the only one).