PFE, Objective-C++ and ObjC blocks

Hi,

I just wanted to know whether there are intentions to include PFE and
(specifically) support for Objective-C++ in mainline gcc
anytime soon? Many people including me are eagerly looking forward to it!
I doubt it will be included in gcc-3.3 or am I wrong ?

Another thing: are there any plans to implement ObjC blocks
( http://users.pandora.be/stes/block98.html ) ?

Thanks alot,

greetings max