Re: PFE, Objective-C++ and ObjC blocks

--On Tuesday, August 06, 2002 09:56:11 PM +0100 "M. Grabert" <xam@cs.ucc.ie> wrote:

Hi,

I just wanted to know whether there are intentions to include PFE and
(specifically) support for Objective-C++ in mainline gcc
anytime soon? Many people including me are eagerly looking forward to it!
I doubt it will be included in gcc-3.3 or am I wrong ?
These will definitely not be in 3.3.

What will happen after that is still being actively debated.

Not a definitive answer, but the truth...