Re: sparc build error

   From: Gianni Mariani <gmariani@chaincast.com>
   Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:06:37 -0700

   Phil Edwards wrote:

   >This is usually due to building in the source directory instead of a
   >separate build directory; please see the installation instructions.

   Yes - I do have the build directory the same as the source directory,
   accoding to the docs, it *should* work ...

We know source build do not work fuly.  The build instructions, as per
what Phil was trying to tell you, state this.  We are undoubtedly
working towards a solution to this problem, but it is not fixed
currently.