This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sparc build error
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Gianni Mariani <gmariani at chaincast dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:32:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: sparc build error
On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Gianni Mariani wrote:
> Yes - I do have the build directory the same as the source directory,
> accoding to the docs, it *should* work ...
> This is probably a bug for solaris builds.
or multilibbed builds, more likely.