This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sparc build error
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Gianni Mariani <gmariani at chaincast dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:25:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: sparc build error
- References: <3D498966.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 12:17:58PM -0700, Gianni Mariani wrote:
> during the sparc build, it failed building in libffi with the following
> 'configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..'
This is usually due to building in the source directory instead of a
separate build directory; please see the installation instructions.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams