This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com" <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>,"gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 18:59:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!
- References: <3055588044.1020962837@VAIO1>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
|> --On Thursday, May 09, 2002 4:40 PM +0200 Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|> > Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com> writes:
|> > |> Thanks Andreas!!! I can now confirm that with this patch,
|> > |> RTEMS compiles for the Coldfire.
|> > This is strange, because I didn't work for me in this form in a cross
|> > compiler.
|> Gentlemen --
|> This one is going to have wait for GCC 3.1.1.
I didn't expect more anyway. The patch has to be properly tested first
(I can't do that), that's why I didn't post it on gcc-patches.
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, email@example.com
SuSE GmbH, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."