This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>,"joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com" <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 16:47:17 -0000
- Subject: Re: 3.1 m68k/coldfire code gen problem!!
--On Thursday, May 09, 2002 4:40 PM +0200 Andreas Schwab <email@example.com>
> Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com> writes:
> |> Thanks Andreas!!! I can now confirm that with this patch,
> |> RTEMS compiles for the Coldfire.
> This is strange, because I didn't work for me in this form in a cross
This one is going to have wait for GCC 3.1.1. I understand it is a
regression, but I don't want to be making any more changes at this time,
unless they are absolutely essential. We've got to find the bugs sooner.
We will definitely solve this for 3.1.1; Joel, make sure you get a
high-priority PR in GNATS as soon as 3.1 is out.