Re: GNATS web interface unusable

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 05:57:42PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> what the equivalent of "suspended" should be,

I don't there there is a single equivalent for this.  Not all "suspended"s
are created equal.

For a PR which is suspended because some other bug needs fixing first;
Bugzilla already has a dependancy graph:  bug X can block bug Y, and this
easily viewable in the status for both bug X and bug Y.

Why else do PRs get suspended?  I don't know offhand, but the answer will
provide us a list of other possible Bugzilla states.

This kind of translation won't be automated; we need whoever's responsible
for a PR to look at it and go

    switch (why suspended)
    {
        case some other bug:
            add other bug to bugzilla "blocked" list;
            break;
        case no time to work on it:
            remove name from bugzilla cc list;
            break;