Re: gcc development schedule [Re: sharing libcpp between GDB and GCC]

<<(and I suspect that there are, in fact, several more than two); a
better approach would be to collect those automated testing
infrastructures under a common (automated) interface and make them
available to lots of branches (even branches not maintained by people
with write access to the main repository).

In the case of GNAT, our primary test suite is composed almost entirely
of proprietary code from customers, and cannot be made available. I would
be surprised if that is not the case in other situations.