RE: copying gcc binaries

Janis,
I cannot quite use your script. My installation is on one machine and I want
to have it on another.
Copying is the only option as these two machines have only ftp connection
(so cannot mount the required directories on the new machine). I have copied
everything over and I don't want to use the same directory names as the ones
specified when configure was run on the first machine.

Thanks,
 Bob