Re: request for copyright forms

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Osku Salerma wrote:
> I'd like to request a copy of the appropriate copyright assignment
> forms to enable the landing of my patch that implements the may_alias
> attribute for the C/C++ front-ends.

Please find below what I believe to be the required form in your case
(hoping that you will want to contribute further changes in the future
;-) ).

(assignments@gnu.org, *please* re-consider making these forms available on
the web; I'm afraid the GNU project really does risk losing contributors
by making it too difficult to aquire these forms.)

Gerald

-------- snip --------
Please email the following information to fsf-records@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.
REQUEST:  SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]