RE: Linkage of GPLed GCC to Closed Source via XML or Perl

And in fact the reason I've talked of SOAP previously in the thread is that
I see GCC as a good base to create a "C++ to WSDL/server/stub" compiler
working by parsing C++ source code and generating all the structures needed
to access the corrsponding class instances through SOAP.

In that case, if the original compiled code is GPLed, then the resulting
code WSDL/server/stub will be (be it compiled by a GCC-derivative or even a
proprietary compiler), but if such a GCC-derived compiler is used on
non-GPLed code, it seems dubious to say the result will be GPLed.

Regards,

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie