Re: gcc on Reliant unix (siemens)

> Hi,
> I couldn"t see Reliant Unix (5.45) between the tested platforms neither for
> gcc 3.0 nor gcc 2.95.Does this mean it is not supported?

Ah, Pyramid (since bought by Fujitsu, I believe).  We haven't received any
reports, and developers have no access to machines, but there is some old
code present.  It is extremely unlikely to work (untested software
generally does not work).  However, if you want to help to get it working
again, that might be possible (though the onus would be on folks with
access to the hardware to put in most of the effort, I'm sure that there
are plenty of gcc developers who would be willing to give advice and help).