This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help needed with sparc
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: atpoquet at ucdavis dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:44:25 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Help needed with sparc
On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Brad Lucier wrote:
> 1. Which version of gdb did you get to configure and compile?
Mainline, back in November IIRC.
Looks like the current gdb is broken, as you reported.
> 2. Which 64-bit compiler did you use to build gdb?
gcc, configured as a v9 cross compiler. I didn't have Sun's cc.
But it looks like you've got it working now.