This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Plans for 3.0.4 ?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Richard dot Kreckel at Uni-Mainz dot DE" <Richard dot Kreckel at Uni-Mainz dot DE>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:35:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: Plans for 3.0.4 ?
> We still get complaints from people that CLN [*] does not compile on Tru64
> 5.1 and I have repeatedly pointed out that this is due to above patch
> which showed up in the 3.0.1 release -- without ever getting any response
> from the author. Maybe that patch is just broken or incomplete?
Please file a GNATS PR about this issue and send me the PR number assigned
so that I can track this information.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com