This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CPP macro for Byte-order
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Jan 2002 12:31:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: CPP macro for Byte-order
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200201191110.LAA29928@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > On Jan 18, 2002, Gabriel Dos Reis <email@example.com> wrote:
| > > Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > > I understand the conceptual difference with the two. But _concretely_
| > > are there supported plateforms where they do actually differ?
| > ARM is one of them. Guess why Richard cares about it? :-)
| I was told once that i860 was even more perverse (though I've never used
| one to know).
| I guess nobody cares much about that though these days.
I see what you meant.
Concretely, do you have suggestions as to how I could proceed?