This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CPP macro for Byte-order
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:10:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: CPP macro for Byte-order
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Jan 18, 2002, Gabriel Dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Richard Earnshaw <email@example.com> writes:
> > I understand the conceptual difference with the two. But _concretely_
> > are there supported plateforms where they do actually differ?
> ARM is one of them. Guess why Richard cares about it? :-)
I was told once that i860 was even more perverse (though I've never used
one to know).
I guess nobody cares much about that though these days.