This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful installation of GCC 3.0.3 on i386-unknown-freebsd4.4
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:03:35 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Successful installation of GCC 3.0.3 on i386-unknown-freebsd4.4
On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, Joe Buck wrote:
>> I have successfully installed GCC 3.0.3 (all languages, default configure
>> options) on i386-unknown-freebsd4.4.
> With GNU make or BSD's make?
I used GNU make, and indeed when I tried with BSD make today, it failed
(for ./configure w/o any options apart from --prefix.) I'll give current
CVS sources a try and see how we're doing there...
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/